What services do you offer?
We offer a variety of counseling services to help with debt and housing concerns. You can click the links below to read more about each service.
- Budget and Credit Counseling
- Student Loan Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Pre-purchase Housing Counseling
- Post-purchase Housing Counseling
- Reverse Mortgage
- Rental Counseling
- Pre-filing Bankruptcy Counseling
- Pre-discharge Bankruptcy Counseling
Do you provide services online or over the phone?
We provide both. You can reach us at 1-888-REPAYDEBT (888-737-2933) or by filling out the appropriate online application for the service you choose. Then, your counseling can take place either over the phone, online or in person at one of our locations.*
*Note: some of our services aren’t offered in person.
How much do your services cost?
The prices for our services vary, but many are free or low-cost thanks to grant funding we receive. You can view our list of program costs.
Where are you located?
Our headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia, but we have physical locations in many cities across the country. You can view the full locations list on our main corporate website.
How do I get started?
Getting started is easy. You can call us at 888-737-2933 or pick the service that fits your needs.
What documents or information do I need to provide?
Before you enter a counseling session, you will want to have the following information handy:
- your most recent credit card statements
- your current paystub or proof of income
- any correspondence you’ve had with collection agencies or the I.R.S.
- a list of your monthly living expenses (such as rent or mortgage, insurances, food, utilities, gas, clothing, gifts, etc.) and income sources (pay, alimony, interest, dividends, child support, and so on)
- questions for your counselor